Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think - it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 3,700 clients access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
As a PPC Manager at Feefo, you will be responsible for the strategy, execution and reporting of the Paid Search and any other Paid Media campaigns that relate to the in-house, lead generation and brand awareness activity. Our in-house Paid Media activity is critical in supporting our sales team, with high quality inbound enquiries. This will be achieved alongside the Head of Digital through planning and execution of best in class strategies that utilises a combination of beta’s, innovation and 1st party insights to gain a competitive edge.
Feefo is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for driven & ambitious digital marketers to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly within a strong and ambitious SAAS company in the UK.Responsibilities
- Define, execute, and measure paid media campaigns for Feefo, ensuring KPI’s are achieved.
- Apply creativity through writing ad copy to continually increase performance.
- Develop a test and learn process, to continually improve Lead Quality, CTR, QS & CR continually.
- Apply automation, tools and betas, to gain a competitive edge.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholder across the business, including Head of Digital, Head of Inbound and Head of Content.
- Analytical analysis of the activity at a granular level to develop 1st party insights in addition to BAU optimisation
- Work to develop and drive improved workflow efficiencies, to achieve more in less time.
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest biddable media trends to apply in the business where applicable
- Expert in developing and executing paid media strategies
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Savvy with new tools to take advantage of the latest tech
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Data/results driven, meticulous, resourceful and efficient
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation
- Collaborative and engaging approach
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- paid medi
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'