Central Employment are seeking an client facing Paid Search Marketing Manager, joining an award-winning PPC team based in the North East.
You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, as well as an understanding of PPC technical implementation, particularly via Google AdWords, but including other paid marketing platforms where appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored PPC strategies that will help them achieve their goals.
• Develop and implement high-performing campaigns that achieve clients’ objectives.
• Identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients to help deliver their objectives.
• Provide analysis, insight and ideas to improve client strategies and our service as a whole.
• Maintain strong relationships with clients, agency partners and other stakeholders.
• Continuously develop your own PPC knowledge, keep up to date with industry happenings, share and support others to do the same.
Paid Search Marketing profile:
You’ll be good at investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data.
Able to think up and implement creative ways to increase clients’ performance.
Strong base knowledge of PPC, and the ability to achieve and maintain up-to-date Google AdWords qualifications.
Confident in managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
Experience required as a Paid Search Marketing Manager:
Previous agency PPC experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position, freelance work or personal projects. In addition to PPC and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for outstanding account management and client communication skills. Any PPC Software Mangement tools used for campaig builds and delivery sucj as Marin, Kenshoo and or DoubleClick would be an added benefit.
- Digital Agency
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'