Our client is a multi-award winning e-commerce company who built their business around web, mobile, social media and big data. Due to exceptional growth and International expansion they are looking for a Paid Search / PPC Manager to lead the Digital marketing accounts.
PPC Manager: The Role
The main objective of this role is to drive substantial growth in customer acquisition & revenue through paid search channels in UK and international markets.
They offer a great working environment and company benefits. A unique double-height space in an art deco building, close to Leather Lane market and Clerkenwell's artisan coffee houses and craft beer pubs.
PPC Manager: Role Objective:
Drive substantial growth in customer acquisition & revenue through paid search channels in UK and international markets
- Develop, execute, and optimise PPC and Display campaigns - keyword research, campaign structure, ad copy, landing pages, bidding, budget management, competitor analysis
- Report on campaign performance and KPIs to the team on a weekly basis to contribute to team targets.
- Work independently and with designers to create compelling ads to deliver ever improving Click Through Rate - CTR and Conversion Rate - CVR.
- Work with the marketing team and product team to deliver user journey improvements and increase CVR, based on data analysis.
- Stay on top of new developments in PPC and Display, test new tools and approaches to deliver greater volumes, lower Cost per Acquisition - CPA and higher ROI.
PPC Manager: Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ of solid hands-on PPC experience of managing multiple accounts.
- Knowledge and experience of Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
- Understanding of web analytics tools, Google Analytics essential, Adobe Analytics a nice bonus.
- Experience with bid management tool - Marin, Kenshoo or DoubleClick.
- Experience with working on PPC automation an advantage
- Generalist knowledge of another marketing channel a plus e.g. Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, SEO, Email, Content Marketing.
- Second language advantageous but not necessary (Spanish, Swedish or German).
PPC Manager: Personal Qualities
- Commercial in outlook & focused on results. You must be motivated by driving tangible improvements to metrics.
- Analytical. You need to be good at using data to identify & size opportunities, and at measuring outcomes.
- Self-starting & action-oriented. You must be comfortable setting your own agenda, making decisions, and getting things done in an environment of high uncertainty.
- Team ethic. You need to able to make change happen by working with & through others.
You’ll be working as part of a talented team on a mission to make insurance better, for everyone. The team come from a diverse range of backgrounds, including internet companies, software houses, and strategy consultancies, as well as major financial services organisations. We believe this mix of industry experience and fresh perspective is key to making a positive and lasting change to the customer experience of insurance.
Your working environment
Farringdon, Central London. A unique double-height space in an art deco building, close to Leather Lane market and Clerkenwell's artisan coffee houses and craft beer pubs.
We believe in the importance of a great working environment, and both our spaces have adjustable-height desks, comfortable break-out areas, and well-stocked kitchens (including free Nespresso).
- A competitive salary
- 25 days’ paid holiday (plus public holidays)
- Matched pension
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan for travel or parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Insurance discounts
- Childcare vouchers
Employee assistance scheme
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics