We have a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced PPC Manager who will be responsible for driving the PPC strategy for Solopress. Working with the Head of Marketing to plan, execute and evaluate our paid search channels.
- Be the go to person for all PPC queries
- Own the strategy for the PPC channel by creating and implementing long term and short term paid strategies including campaign budgeting
- Recruiting, training coaching and developing a team of PPC Executives
- Ongoing optimisation of targeted PPC marketing campaigns to support new customer acquisition and existing customer retention
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of online marketing activities using tools such as Google Analytics
- Analyse and use data to drive decisions and improve campaign performance
- Monitor and analyse overall performance against traffic, CPC and ROI goals
- Keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
- Working with the development team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- 3 years + experience from a PPC based role
- An in-depth knowledge of technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns
- Excellent experience with Google Adwords including building and optimising PPC campaigns
- Google AdWords Certification would be beneficial
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with Ecommerce, SEO and other alternative lead generation sources
- Experience of a customer focused business
- Creative and Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to analyse trends, spot opportunities and report back on measurements
Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation and following the appointment of our Head of Marketing and Head of Ecommerce, it’s great time to join a rapidly growing and developing sales and marketing team; where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 handpicked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including 'Business of the Year’ and 'Business to Business of the year’ whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics