We're on the hunt for a PPC Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within biddable media. Working on multiple client accounts, which include a mixture of paid search, shopping, display and paid social, you'll work with our clients to achieve their desired objectives, within a busy digital marketing department.
- Building successful client relationships.
- Work with account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
- Contribute to the business development process, through constructing winning client proposals and pitches.
- Creation and implementation of biddable media strategy and setting of campaign KPIs.
- Building, analysing, optimising and reporting for campaigns across AdWords and Bing paid search, Google display (including remarketing and YouTube), Google Shopping and paid social (including Facebook and Twitter Custom Audiences / Tailored Audiences).
- Working across multiple biddable media projects and with multiple clients.
- Taking responsibility for your time management and working independently and proactively to deliver client work.
- Proactively taking an interest in the latest biddable media industry developments such as new AdWords BETAs.
Desired experience and skills:
- 2+ years’ experience working within PPC / biddable media (preferably but not essentially within an agency environment).
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on biddable media campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to biddable media, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Google Analytics skills including a good understanding of attribution.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive management. The key to our success is the great relationships we have with our clients, so you will need to be comfortable with taking on the role of an account manager when dealing with the clients you work with.
Please apply via Solve, if this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'