PPC Manager (Client Side)
Manchester City Centre
Salary:Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Peninsula is the leading UK's Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to our 30,000 Client's daily business operations.
Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a PPC Account Manager who can bring together our various PPC advertising efforts and mastermind the PPC marketing strategy for the coming years. As a dynamic, motivated individual you will have a proven track record in PPC management and will be able to demonstrate capability in a wide range of PPC based role.
This is a great opportunity for a marketer looking to make a role their own and be the spearhead behind the PPC marketing direction for the company. You will be joining a fast paced, entrepreneurial business where ideas are listened to and you will have real ability to influence change.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Researching websites, researching and implementing keywords, creating and testing ad text and optimising PPC campaigns to meet KPI's
- Monitoring and bid management of campaigns across all PPC networks to identify trends, opportunities and areas of concern
- On-going testing, optimisation and tracking for lead generation
- Driving PPC strategies and learning the company and products to identify and suggest potential new areas of business
- Initiating new multichannel strategies to promote our services
- Producing and presenting reports of PPC activity
- Liaising with the Junior PPC Executive to maintain efficient running of all campaigns
Candidates should have:
- Experience of managing competitive PPC campaigns with large budgets
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and competitor analysis tools and meticulous attention to detail
- The enthusiasm to keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing
- Strategic with hands on ability to get things done
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation
- Knowledge of multiple biddable media platforms including social media and retargeting
If you believe you have the right attributes for this position please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job