We're the number one car finance website in the UK for a reason. It's because we pride ourselves on being the best. We work hard, we're constantly developing - our people, our processes and our technology and we all share the same goal, to consistently deliver a seamless, easy and enjoyable experience to our customers.
Our business is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We're good at what we do, but there is always room to improve.
Investing in our people is a priority, so much so we've invested in our very own Academy. That way you're always developing, learning new things and creating new opportunities.
So if you're excited about a new challenge, want to work in a fast paced environment, with a team of like-minded people, you're in the right place. Get in touch.
Main Responsibilities -
The PPC Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Paid Search and PPC Executive in day to day management and optimisation of PPC campaigns, primarily across Google and Bing. Responsibilities will include keyword research and expansion, generating performance reports, providing analysis and identifying areas of opportunity across all PPC sources, working closely with the Marketing team to ensure that company targets are met.
Essential Skills -
- 4 - 5 years' experience using google Adwords and Bing Ads;
- Large scale budget management experience
- Experience optimising all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking;
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously;
- Experience using 3rd party bid management platforms (Marin, Doubleclick);
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - ability to manipulate large data sets;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good time management and ability to work in a very fast paced marketing department;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media;
Desirable Skills -
- Knowledge of Hitwise product would be desirable although not essential
- Google Adwords Certified
£35,000 - £45,000
What you'll get -
- 1 day per month for research & development, all we ask is that you share your learnings with the team
- Company funded healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service
- Family friendly benefits including Childcare vouchers
- Company reward scheme including: length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Company social events including: summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day - 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Coming soon -
We are re-locating to Universal Square in the coming months - approx.. 10 mins walk from Piccadilly Station. This will mean all our operations are under one roof in our newly refurbished office space which has enabled us to add even more benefits to our package:
- Free on site gym (newly refurbished with brand new equipment)
- Communal Gardens
- On site restaurant
- Subsidised car parking
- PPC; Manager; Paid; Search; Google; Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job