- An award winning digital agency, recognised for their success in leading campaigns on behalf of established clients.
- An inclusive and social culture, work hard – play hard, with an excellent opportunity to develop your experience and get exposure to innovating marketing strategies.
- A full time senior level PPC manager role working in a team of 8 likeminded PPC professionals of varied experience.
- Working across search and social media platforms, analysing and developing strategies to optimise client exposure.
- An opportunity will be provided to lead and develop up and coming PPC guru’s.
- Account management will be a key part of your role, working with large household names brands.
The experience we need.
- Extensive experience working ideally in an agency environment, on multiple client accounts in a PPC dedicated role.
- Heightened knowledge of analysis, reporting and presenting performance reviews on client accounts.
- Experience in AdWords, Paid social, Bing etc.
- A genuine understanding and passion for PPC marketing, this needs to excite you!
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience but around £40,000
- A great benefit’s package.
- Relocation / Travel packages for the right professional fit.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job