Our client is an award winning innovative agency and part of a global network of agencies. Their founding client is a well known car manufacturer, which the agency is responsible for 90% of its communication budget, forming the world's biggest integrated communications partnership.
Not only is the agency based in one of the most sought after locations on Southbank, it has stunning views over the River Thames - perfect for Thursday night drinks from their rooftop bar! As well company benefits such as life insurance, pension scheme, gym membership, eye care and dental care, the agency have numerous social occasions throughout the year such as summer and Christmas parties!
A fantastic position has arisen for an Italian speaking PPC Manager, to join the search team (20 people), which has been part of the agency for about 4 years. With further growth in the pipeline throughout the rest of 2018, you will be joining at an integral stage.
As PPC Manager, you will be responsible for paid search and paid YouTube strategy, planning and execution for the car manufacturers Italian market. Reporting to the PPC Director of Europe, the role will require you to communicate with the client on a day to day basis, in Italian.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign management: day to day optimisation including keyword research, writing new ad copy, running A/B testing, budgeting, running paid YouTube campaigns
- Strategy: opportunity analysis, working with the Paid Search Director on planning and forecasting, collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web development etc.
- Technology/reporting: Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well
If you like the sound of the role so far, read on...
The most important factor for this role is that you are fluent in Italian and have a genuine passion in paid search. They want someone who is eager to learn! An interest in cars would be a bonus too!
- 2 years hands on experience in paid search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management and web analytics platforms
- A good understanding of other digital channels such as SEO, paid social (and their benefits to PPC)
So if you fancy developing your PPC experience further on one of the worlds most well known car brands, whilst working for an established business with excellent training, facilities and benefits, then please apply. What are you waiting for?