Are you available immediately for temporary or freelance work? Are you experienced in PPC Marketing with a sound knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with an award-winning company!
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for a PPC Executive on a temporary basis, for our client, an award-winning, reputable and rapidly growing agency based in the Essex area.
Working as part of the busy Digital team, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking all PPC work for clients, ensuring it meets the GP levels set out by the company and exceeds client expectations. The ideal candidate will need to have previous experience of managing PPC campaigns across a range of search networks and social channels. Your education and experience will need to include an appropriate level of GCSE's/A-Levels and a good understanding of search and social media marketing in general.
Duties will include:
- Undertake all PPC work for clients ensuring that it meets the GP levels set out by the Company and exceeds client expectation
- Ensuring that all work is carried out accurately and to the timescales determined by the digital team or the client
- Creating and maintaining effective reports in order to retain clients and gain new business
- Maintain a good knowledge of trends and updates within the sector and be the 'PPC guru' for the whole agency
- Be proactive in bringing new ideas and ways of reaching our targets/approaches, in order to increase client activity and spend to the table
- Supporting the SEO Consultant in related activity
- Able to utilise and navigate Google Analytics proficiently and generate reports on any area the client requires.
You will need
- Appropriate level of GCSE's/A-Levels
- Any relevant PPC related qualification(s) - Google Partner status would be preferable
- Experience of managing PPC campaigns across search networks and social channels
- Experience of working to strict deadlines and meeting KPIs
- A good understanding of search and social media marketing in general
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to be taken to client meetings
- To understand the latest trends in the PPC industry and have a keen interest in the customer journey as a whole
This is an amazing opportunity to join a highly successful, social and dynamic company! The temporary assignment will be for a minimum of one month, with the possibility of being extended.
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail please contact Samantha Chambers on .
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Braintree, Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website - www.pursuitgroup.co.uk or alternatively find us on social media under '@pursuitgroup'. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'