We’re a leading performance marketing agency specialising in developing cutting edge online assets to acquire customers in some of the most competitive verticals online. Because of aggressive growth, we’re now looking to bolster our team with an expert PPC Practitioner.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with around 1-2 years of experience looking for the next step in their career. Apart from expert PPC knowledge, we’re looking for candidates with exceptional attention to detail, drive and initiative. It would be ideal for a junior to mid level PPC specialist with a keen interest in internet marketing and affiliate marketing. Previous experience within Financial, Gambling or Lead Gen verticals is a plus.
- Daily best-practice management of PPC campaigns against KPI’s
- Keyword and bid optimisation
- Trafficking of new keyword and campaign additions
- Pro-active campaign management to achieve target growth and Cost per Conversion targets
- Completing daily performance reports
- Work hand in hand with the commercial teams/vertical leads to identify optimisation opportunities
- Ad-hoc analysis where needed to help answer specific questions with regards to campaign performance.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years’ experience running PPC campaigns in AdWords & Bing with five to six figure monthly budgets
- Best practice PPC campaign builds, keyword research and management
- Proven competence in achieving campaign KPI’s
- Highly proficient with Office suite particularly Excel
- Highly motivated and ambitious outlook
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and numbers oriented
- Strong English skills - both written and verbal
- Degree educated
- Intellectual curiosity, drive to succeed and a certain "can-do" attitude
- Legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas
We provide an ideal platform for an ambitious PPC specialist to take the next step in their career and to join the company at an exciting time of ambitious growth. We believe in rewarding hard work which allows outstanding individuals to fast-track their careers significantly!
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job