Are you a PPC Executive ready to put the accelerator on your PPC Career? Work in a rapidly expanding PPC department with massive development opportunities!
The business is going from strength to strength; hence they are now in need of a new, ambitious and diligent PPC Executive to join their fast growing team! As the PPC Executive, They will be contributing to all PPC activities throughout the business, therefore, will need to have a love of all things PPC! Excellent budget management skills are also vital for the role as the company works with hundreds of thousands pounds per month as a PPC budget!
Situated in the Greater Manchester area this company has won multiple awards over the years and they don't seem to be slowing down! With a multi- million pound turnover and exciting plans in place for a European expansion; they are definitely a company to be working for!
An amazing opportunity to work for a company where the possibilities to further your career are endless!
The Main Responsibilities of the PPC Executive:
- Offer assistance to the PPC Manager and the Head of eCommerce when creating, managing and optimising the PPC campaigns
- Keep up-to-date on any development or changes which occur within the industry and change strategies accordingly
- Carry out keyword research and competitor analysis on a regular basis in order to find new business opportunities
- Ensure that the PPC budget is adhered to at all times
- Regularly optimize the landing pages and CPA conversion through A/B and negative keywords
- Generate reports which identify the performance of each PPC activity
- Develop new ways to acquire visitors, improve efficiency and retarget previous visitors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally, have a degree in Marketing or a similar subject
- A minimum of 1 years' experience of working with a PPC role is preferable
- Experience of working within an ECommerce business would be advantageous
- Proficient in using Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Shopping
- Competent in using Microsoft Excellent
- An analytical mindset with an eye for detail
- A self- starter who's capable of communicating with a variety of people
- Certified in AdWords and Analytics would be beneficial
- A desire to learn and develop your knowledge of PPC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job