Job Title: PPC Executive
If you're looking for a fun and energetic company surrounded by a team of enthusiastic and talented people then this could be the role for you! We are looking for a PPC Executive to join a leading supplier of industrial, commercial and office equipment.
You will be responsible for the daily management of our paid search campaigns as well as looking for emerging biddable trends. You will work closely with the web and merchandising teams to maximise search performance.
- Management and execution of day-to-day paid search campaigns including forecasting and budgeting
- Managing budget in line with strategy and ensuring that monthly spend is on target
- Identifying keyword opportunities
- Campaign structuring
- Ad copy creation/testing
- Competitor monitoring
- Monitor activity, analyse performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Monitor search query reports, create and update ad groups/campaigns with relevant keywords
- Bid Management (Manual and automated)
- Developing attribution modelling
- Preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports
- Working with content/merchandising team to ensure landing pages are optimised for all PPC campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
Skills you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years of search marketing experience
- Proven track record of achieving E-commerce targets (revenue, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- Experience with high level of monthly spend
- Experience setting up and running campaigns
- Experience working with external agencies
- Google AdWords and Bing
- Google Shopping
- RLSA / Audience campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Experience with automated bid management tools such as Double Click
- Advanced Excel- highly analytical with an ability to use large sets of data to identify insights and actions.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary & Benefits:
- Healthcare packages
- 25 days holiday + 2 potential bonus days
- Fun environment and a range of social events
- Free tea, coffee, and fruit all day every day!
- Weekly fitness classes
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job