My client are looking for a creative, hardworking digital marketer to work within their growing ecommerce department. This Digital Marketing position will specifically focus on supporting their PPC Controller within the Paid Search channel to improve the online visibility of their range of websites across the UK and the rest of the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy, interesting role which will further your digital marketing career. Your main responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring and reporting on agreed KPIs per market daily, weekly and monthly
* Identifying patterns in customer behaviour and segments, and communicate these insights so appropriate action can be taken
* Developing and using web analytical tools to support agreed online strategy
* Preparing reports, actions and recommendations to improve website visibility via SEM
* Keeping up to date with the latest digital trends, research and best practices, paying close attention to competitor activity
Performing keyword research and strategy liaison with internal departments and PPC agencies, evaluating and improving the performance of all current campaigns via web analytics and data analysis.
You will have some experience within a digital position including PPC, Google Analytics skills, knowledge of Adwords or other PPC management software and overall strong written and communication skills.
For more details on this role please contact me on 01793 508490, email me at email@example.com or simply apply online!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job