Destiny Entertainments is a supplier of products for the entertainments industry, and with its brands it is fast becoming a leader in its sector. We are looking for an individual who will develop and thrive in the dynamic world of e-tail, applying their knowledge and skills to our websites.We are a growing company with a passion for giving our customers the best possible service.
The position will be full time contract that will vary Monday-Saturday (rota published 2 weeks in advance). The successful candidate will be punctual, hard-working and responsible for ensuring all their tasks are complete. Previous warehouse experience is preferred but not necessary. This is a physical role, so you must be fit and able to lift boxes around the warehouse.
Why work for Destiny Entertainments?
We’re not your typical independent retailer. We have an entrepreneurial attitude to business; always growing, trying new things and adapting our process to the ever-changing environment we work in. We believe a good life is the key to success, so whilst there’s work that needs to be done there’s always time for the parties, summer BBQ's and various other fun that comes with being here. At Destiny we don’t employ staff, we employ people. Our culture and work ethic symbolises everything about the company, and as we grow, our people grow with us. If you’re ready to be part of a thriving company; in a growing industry, and deserve to be more than just a number, Destiny is the right place for you.
- One day extra holiday for each year at the company (up to 33 days total)
- Free Food Friday - enjoy lunch on the company every Friday
- Entitled to 20% discount off all our products
- We have a diverse group of employees
- A family-like relationship amongst staff
- We are always looking to innovate our business through technology
- Growing business looking to develop the skills of our staff
- Opportunities to "climb the ladder" with promotion from within the company
- Free hot drinks
- Company pension
- Car parking on site, HQ just off M25 and A13, bus stop at the end of the road (No. 22), 10 minute walk to Chafford Hundred train station (C2C line)
Responsibilities of the role
To be the day-to-day lead on all paid online advertising campaigns for our sites, encompassing paid search, display and paid social as well as monitoring the performance of affiliate partnerships. In depth, specialist knowledge of Google Adwords will be required to succeed in this role.
- To develop and deliver the on-going strategic online marketing activities of the Destiny brands
- To deliver online advertising alongside Destiny’s other marketing activities
- To work on the creation and ongoing optimisation of targeted PPC (pay per click) marketing campaigns to support the focus of new customer acquisition and existing customer retention
- To consistently monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activity
- Consistently monitoring targets in line with the budgeted spend
- To work with the Marketing Team to integrate the latest technologies and distribution channels (mobile, social media etc.) across paid marketing campaigns
- To keep up-to-date with current technologies and initiatives pertinent to online marketing
- To manage reporting processes internally of PPC/affiliate performance to the wider business areas on a weekly basis, providing analysis and recommendations moving forwards
- Numeric, analytical, detail - focused
- Proactive, can do attitude, willing to learn and adopt new ideas
- Effective communicator, both verbal and in writing
- Problem solver
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent experience with Google Adwords - specifically building and optimising PPC campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of EXCEL in the use of analysing trends in search data
- Highly numerate and able to easily interpret data for analysis of marketing campaigns
- Understanding the core KPI's for the different online marketing channels
- Have knowledge of Google Analytics/Google Adwords/Bing and social marketing platforms
- Strong experience with feed optimisation, re-targeting lists, call tracking and A/B testing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics