As a PPC Executive you will be a real expert in the paid search channel. You will be assigned a group of clients to work with within your team and you will take responsibility for ensuring best practice is at the heart of all your work along with the application of effective optimisation to deliver client results. You will have relationships with clients and begin to really understand their business objectives. You will know your way round an AdWords/Bing account like the back of your hand and constantly think of new ways to implement tools/features to keep our clients ahead of their competition.
In your role you will have the following set of responsibilities:
· Manage daily work flow of assistants and administrators within your team
· Demonstrate an advanced understanding of Paid Search and take ownership of the day-to-day performance tracking and optimisation of paid search campaigns
· Ensure your paid search campaigns are consistently managed in line with and confirms to prospect’s current position on best practice.
· Understand trends in results data, providing commentary & actions. Investigate variances in results ensuring you understand the reasons behind fluctuations in performance at a granular level.
· Produce regular paid search reports and provide insightful commentary in line with agreed client reporting deliverables to keep clients close to performance.
· Accurately forecast potential delivery & ROI for existing clients
· Be an expert in all relevant tools & technology, training junior members of your team on
· Ensure all PPC bookings for your clients are correctly reconciled at month-end and added
accurately to internal financial invoicing/accounting platforms
· Maintain relationships with clients where required, supporting the client services team
· Maintain and curate effective working relationships with relevant client management teams
· Maintain good relationships relevant suppliers and partners to facilitate effective ongoing
management of your clients' paid search campaigns
· Overall responsibility for the proper management of client budgets assigned to you through
all paid search platforms - ensuring the application of rigorous processes to ensure risks of
underspend/overspend are mitigated
· Ensure a steady stream of relevant case studies outlining great work/performance are
produced for use in client pitches, proposals and other marketing vehicles
· Ensure appraisals, PDPs and regular one-one coaching is undertaken for all members of your team.
· Ownership of your own Personal Development Plan. Ensure constant professional
improvement and identify opportunities for learning.
· Contribute to client facing documents (pitches, proposals, reports), providing valuable insight
· Ensure a high quality of output at all times, delivered promptly in line with client SLAs
· Keep abreast of industry updates and trends in relation to your product and use this
knowledge to ensure our client output is market leading
The Ideal Candidate
In order to carry out your role and responsibilities you will be required to demonstrate the following competencies:
· Excellent Presentation skills
· Effective at coaching and developing junior staff
· Accurate forecasting skills
· High level of attention to detail
· MS PowerPoint - Advanced
· MS Excel - Advanced
· MS Word - Advanced
· Google AdWords Editor
· Doubleclick Search
· Google Analytics
· Other 3rd party paid search management tools (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin)
- Digital Agency
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns