£30,000 + fantastic benefits
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Executive to join an award winning, reputable retail organisation based in Warrington.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of PPC campaigns across multiple brands.
- Staying up to date with industry news, new software, market trends and effective ways to improve paid search results
- Optimising keyword techniques and utilising ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies and negative keywords in coordination with content
- Collaborating with Google Account Managers to assess account performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Managing performance and optimisation of paid search channels, search and shopping campaigns
- Supplying weekly and monthly reports to analyse trends, give meaningful insight and advise on improvements
You should have the following skills/ experience:
- 3 years' experience in a PPC role (inc Google Adwords)
- Managing multi-brand, client-site campaigns on a large scale
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel to manipulate data, along with analytical skills to provide meaningful information and trends to make recommendations if needed.
Copywriting experience highly desirable.
For more information and to apply for this position contact Rebecca at Adria Solutions.
Google Adwords / Google Analytics / PPC / pay-per-click / Retail / trends / Adwords / Analytics / Copywriting
- PPC Google