Position: PPC Executive / Senior PPC Executive / PPC manager
Location: Oxford (OX5)
Salary: £23,000 - £35,000 per annum dependant upon role
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
Sector: PPC, Google AdWords, Marketing, Digital Marketing Agency
Our award-winning digital marketing agency client is seeking to recruit outstanding PPC Executive / Senior PPC Executive and PPC manager to join their expanding Oxfordshire based team.
Our client put a huge focus on developing their staff by providing structured training and career development plans and a very clear and defined career path.
Responsibilities: this is for the Senior PPC executive and role will vary for PPC executive and PPC Manager
PPC executive will have at least 1 years agency experience, PPC manager will either be currently managing or be ready to manage a creative team and have at least 3 years agency experience
- Successful management and optimisation of paid work for client campaigns, particularly for key accounts.
- To work with our PPC Manager and other team members to develop these campaigns.
- To take ownership of client strategy and targets, ensuring required standards are met.
- To contribute to an improved PPC service offering, voicing any improvements.
- Staying on top of new trends, developing your own knowledge and sharing this with the team.
- To champion paid work - such as through writing blogs and giving talks.
- To maintain consistent correspondence with clients, including attending client meetings and dealing with stakeholders directly where required.
- To provide development of the quarterly strategy for all PPC and Paid Social clients.
- Collaborating with other members of the team in pitching for new business.
- Developing our clients own PPC and Paid Social campaigns.
- Maintain all PPC qualifications that require renewal.
- Setting an example of attitude and culture to other members of the team as a senior member of the team.
- To follow our process, recording comms, tasks, and time correctly.
- Existing supervisory experience within a digital marketing environment
- A genuine desire to learn and develop others
- Extensive knowledge of PPC
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"