Position: PPC Executive- Up to £25,000
Stuck in a rigid working schedule with a lack of atmosphere? This digital marketing company has the role for you. Whether you prefer a lie in or an early finish, they offer the flexibility for you to do whichever you prefer.
Fancy a holiday to places like Portugal or Tenerife? With this company you will get to go on holiday each year with the team to new and exciting places, as well as 25 days (+ bank holidays) paid leave.
With a dedicated Xbox room, ping pong table, darts board, and dress-down Friday, as well as monthly team incentives like Bowling or Go-Karting, the office space here is a vibrant and exciting place.
This position will offer you the opportunity to cement your career in this rapidly growing business by working alongside PPC experts.
You will be responsible for managing campaigns for some of the most competitive markets in the country. Get to plan, execute and optimise paid search campaigns across multiple platforms.
The PPC Executive will perform keyword research and support new business development, helping to improve rankings in all major search engines.
Keeping up to date and educated on the latest industry trends and market competitors, as well as maintaining and growing working relationships with important clients.
Developing strategies over both VOD and social media platforms such as Facebook, and YouTube.
What skills are used by a PPC Executive?
- Minimum of 1 years paid search experience
- AdWords qualified
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- DCM and Attribution modelling is beneficial
- Budget management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why are you the ideal person for the role?
- You will be someone with the ambition to achieve success for both themselves and the business
- Someone who has the drive to further their Digital Marketing career
- We want someone who can work under pressure and adapt on the fly
- You should be able to work on multiple tasks and deliver results under time pressure
- A person with an understanding of paid search best practice