Our client is an award winning innovative agency and part of a global network of agencies. Their founding client is a well known car manufacturer, which the agency is responsible for 90% of its communication budget, forming the world's biggest integrated communications partnership.
Not only is the agency based in one of the most sought after locations on Southbank, it has stunning views over the River Thames - perfect for Thursday night drinks from their rooftop bar! As well company benefits such as life insurance, pension scheme, gym membership, eye care and dental care, the agency have numerous social occasions throughout the year such as summer and Christmas parties!
A fantastic position has arisen for a German OR Italian speaking PPC Executive/Manager, to join the search team (20 people), which has been part of the agency for about 4 years. With further growth in the pipeline throughout the rest of 2018, you will be joining at an integral stage.
As PPC Executive/Manager, you will be responsible for paid search and paid YouTube strategy, planning and execution for the car manufacturers market in either Germany or Italy. Reporting to the PPC Manager, the role will require you to communicate with the client on a day to day basis, in Italian.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting - assist the PPC manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from search engines and bid management tools (DoubleClick)
- Building, running and optimizing paid YouTube campaigns
- Conducting competitor analysis to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure the PPC channel is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning (mindshare), analytics, web dev, planning etc.
If you like the sound of the role so far, read on...
The most important factor for this role is that you are fluent in German or Italian and have a genuine passion in paid search. They want someone who is eager to learn! An interest in cars would be a bonus too!
- 6 months' plus hands on experience in paid search (agency or client side)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing metrics and terminology
- Strong analytical skills
So if you fancy developing your PPC experience further on one of the worlds most well known car brands, whilst working for an established business with excellent training, facilities and benefits, then please apply. What are you waiting for?