This is a graduate level role paying £22,000 pa offering opportunity to carve yourself a career in a fast growing and well known telecoms service.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the PPC Executive is a key role in driving the businesses new customer acquisition.
The PPC Executive will be responsible, but not limited to:
• Account Optimization
• Keywords opportunities
• Negatives updates
• Campaign development: structure regular update towards ROI
• New campaigns development
• New Ad-grouping
• New Ads dev - Ad copy reviewing - Ads A/B testing
• A/B testing and MTV testing
• Reports on set KPIs
Other activities include:
• Oversee reporting across all PPC activity, communicating to the wider business as relevant
• Research and implement new platforms and tools to drive digital innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies, reach new audiences/markets and measure success
• Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimise performance and reports for PPC
• Idea generation - enhancing the companies competitive edge by delivering innovative PPC initiatives and solutions in Europe to come up to UK standards
• Keep up-to-date with the world of PPC, and digital marketing by reading blogs, websites and newsletters – sharing knowledge across the business
• Work alongside PPC Manager to plan and execute the acquisition calendar for UK and Europe.
• Support the UK team on campaigns as and when needed
• Assist in any other relevant tasks as directed by PPC Manager
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• PPC experience of 12 months or relevant would be an advantage.
• Deep understanding of all things digital, with a passion for search
• A commercial understanding with creative flair, exemplified through proven track record of implementing successful and innovative PPC campaigns
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Adwords Editor, Bing and Bing editor.
• Knowledge in RLSA and experience in Display campaigns.
• Important: Excel advanced knowledge including pivot tables, Vlookups.
• Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities
• Excellent copywriting abilities in English.
• Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
• Proactive, self-confident, highly motivated team player
• Hard working, can-do attitude
What are the perks of working at this company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-growing organisation in London. The company is going from strength to strength and now is an extremely exciting time to join. We are looking for someone who is bright, passionate and ambitious about growing with the company.