(PPC) Digital Marketing Manager
Feeling fed up of the commute into London and looking for a role closer to home? If you’re looking for a new challenge where you can help shape the direction of this brands paid media strategy, let’s chat!
Our client are a leading online property portfolio shaking up the real estate market! Specialising across the whole of the UK, there is so much scope in this role!
So, due to tremendous growth, we are looking for an PPC Manager to come and join the team. This role is a key part of their aggressive growth strategy for 2018, and if you are looking for a fast-moving, marketing focussed role in a dedicated and passionate team then this role is for you.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will be responsible for all Paid Media Channels and Strategy across the platform’s growing offering. Working with the internal team and external agencies you’ll ensure that the Paid Strategy is industry leading - with clear KPIs and tightly managed budgets designed to deliver on our investment.
- You’ll be a Paid Media expert, able to join the dots between display, PPC and social display as well as organic channels and affiliate marketing, working alongside our SEO team and other internal stakeholders to pull together a cohesive digital marketing effort.
- You’ll be a hands on PPC & Programmatic expert who loves getting their hands dirty in AdWords and Analytics, with a really analytical mind and a thirst for innovation.
- You’ll live and breathe Paid Media - keeping on top of all new industry trends and changes by attending important events and ensuring we are connected to every change that happens in the industry.
- With a clear focus on driving down CPAs across the marketing effort of the group you will work with the whole management team to create industry-leading strategies.
- You’ll be a fantastic communicator, able to deliver and delegate with equal ease.
What we are looking for:
- Hands on experience in PPC, not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Agency experience is beneficial
- Experience managing multi-million pound AdWords Accounts
- Experience with delivering and evaluating display and programmatic performance
- Experience with Facebook and optimising Facebook campaigns
- Five years PPC experience
- Experience working with and maximising agency partners
- Job Type: Full-time
So if you’ve been waiting for a client side role and you want to find out more, get in touch today!
- Display Advertising
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Online Advertising
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job