Analytical and organised with a natural talent for understanding marketing techniques and how to analyse the results? If this is how you would describe yourself, then you need to hear about our client and their current job opportunity as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Successful within their field, our client ensures that they carry the same ethos throughout that they developed over 30 years ago - to remain passionate, energetic and excited about what they do. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a focused individual to be responsible for devising and implementing the online marketing strategy - whether that be on social media, via apps they have recently developed or their various elements - there will be lots to get stuck into.
To give an overview some of your key responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the websites are running efficiently, content is updated and general maintenance
- Analysing incoming traffic to the websites, social media etc and looking for ways to improve outreach
- Create and implement new ideas and creating a digital marketing strategy
- SEO implementation and maintenance
- Assist with marketing budget and working alongside Marketing Manager to ensure spend is monitored
- Manage digital ad campaigns and monitoring success to ensure optimal reach
- Provide regular reports and statistics to the Marketing Manager
- Managing any technical glitches with mobile apps, websites, social media and text messaging platforms
- Ensure brand identity is kept consist across all public platforms to maintain a high quality digital presence
In order to be successful within this role it is important that you have great organisational skills and you must also:
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in B2B capacity
- Strong marketing knowledge - in particular SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Google Analytics
- Organised with the ability to manage projects independently
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Experience in PPC is essiential
If you feel you are a highly organised individual with good time management skills and are looking for a position that will utilise your computer software knowledge, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Marketing Budget
- Web Design
- Google Analytics