PPC & Digital Acquisition Manager - Travel
Leading Travel Company - Near Heathrow
Up to £50,000pa (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional looking to join the exciting world of Travel?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with one of the UK’s Leading Travel Company on the search for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager responsible for all PPC and Meta Search related activity/ Agregators such as Trivago, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, Skyscanner etc.
As Digital Marketing/ PPC & Meta Search Manager role is a very exciting opportunity in an agile and dynamic business. The person who carries out this role will be the key point of contact for the business for all PPC and Meta Search related activity. They will drive growth in these channels through optimising our existing activity and looking for new areas and opportunities. Analysis, optimisation, testing and reporting will be an important part in improving performance of these channels. The role will also work closely with the other areas of the marketing team to ensure an aligned strategy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the relationships with all meta search partners
- Manage the PPC team based overseas
- Identify new meta partners to begin discussions with, and play an important part in setting up and building these new relationships.
- Working with the development team to spec out projects for automating daily tasks and bidding where possible
- Ensure the team are continuing to Improving traffic quality by ensuring we are attracting relevant traffic via search engines, and regularly adding to negative keyword lists
- Using DoubleClick, Web Trends, Google Adwords, Microsoft Ad Center and Google analytics to manage activity, as well as to analyse and report on performance
- Working closely with the other members of the marketing team to align activity and ensure branding is in unison across all channels
Experience & Attributes:
- 3+ years previous experience managing PPC and meta search activity
- Experience Managing significant PPC budgets
- Must be commercially minded with strong relationship building skills
- Previous experience in travel is beneficial, but not essential (highly competitive industries a plus)
- Strong technical understanding, with experience working across large scale PPC account and with a range of meta partners
- Previous experience using various paid search management technologies and analytics tools. DoubleClick experience would be a benefit
- Interest and knowledge of wider Online Marketing activity
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Acquisition
- Online Marketing Manager
- Meta Search