R13 recruitment are partnering a double Google Award winning organisation in their search for a PPC Consultant. This role has become available due to continued company growth and success. Based in prime city centre offices, you will be responsible for building and optimising strong PPC campaigns for a variety of clients.
Due to the increasing growth of the business, candidates who would be interested in working remotely for a few days a week, but travelling to the office each week would be essential. Packages will be available to reflect this.
Duties to include:
- Managing and working on a variety of impressive client accounts.
- Creating and optimising strong campaigns to meet your client’s objectives.
- Improving strategy, researching and forecasting results.
- Regularly reporting results to clients via telephone, email or face-to-face meetings.
- Using a wide range of paid advertising platforms to develop campaigns.
- Carrying out A/B testing on client websites.
- Evaluating website usability and suggesting where improvements can be made using the company conversion rate optimisation methodology.
- Attending and hosting digital strategy sessions with potential clients alongside the Business Development team.
- Ad-hoc on-page SEO analysis duties as required.
You will have/be:
- Experience of working within a PPC role (agency or client side)
- Experience of Account Management within a Marketing environment.
- Strong knowledge of managing PPC Campaigns, including experience of managing a minimum of £15,000 per month budget specifically for Google AdWords campaigns.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in marketing, mathematics, statistics or other relevant subject, however this is not essential.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords Certified is desirable.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and other software.
- Number driven and confident analysing large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well within a team and on your own initiative.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Attractive salary DOE. Working in prime Norwich city centre located offices. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; monthly bonus scheme and lots of team rewards. Excellent staff retention, ability to offer great career progression with the potential in the future of extending into Europe and the US.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Digital Marketing
- PPC Campaigns
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- PPC Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job