iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Woking who are looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. As the Campaign Manager you will be the valuable link between the delivery team and the Project/Account Managers and ensure all campaigns are running smoothly.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PPC professional to take ownership of campaigns for our clients.
- Your work will be varied and challenging working across two teams within the company. Day-to-day duties will include:
- On the delivery side, you will work across a number of Media Channels, such as Google Ads, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook.
- You will also work with some recruitment industry specific channels, such as LinkedIn, Indeed or Appcast, full training for those will be provided.
- On the Project/Account Manager side, you will be responsible to work directly with clients, reply to emails and phone calls and support the Project/Account Managers with their day-to-day work.
- You may also be asked to support the activity of junior PPC professionals in the business, helping to train and manage them.
- As you will be managing multiple PPC client campaigns and supporting Project/Account Management with client communication, we need someone who is dynamic and organized. You will own the PPC Process and are able to provide end-to-end services, from the strategy, setup, ad copy writing, monitoring & optimising and reporting, utilising the resources and team members as applicable. Your expertise and knowledge of the campaigns will be key.
- You will enjoy exposure to some of our market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Learning is a key part of our work and the opportunity to increase your skills and progress your career are substantial.
- Your natural ability to combine creative and analytical thinking in what you do will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed. We reward success and you can progress with the company at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
- To progress into your next role and work for a dynamic and exciting company with real opportunities for leadership - this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- You should have at least 2-3 years’ experience in working with PPC channels, preferably in a client facing role.
- You will have a fastidious attention to detail
- You must be an experienced user of Google Ads/Bing Ads and Facebook Ad systems. You must be comfortable in using all account and campaign settings, and ideally have experience with automation and scripts.
- Ideally you are also experienced in using Google AdWords Editor and optimisation systems such as Optymyzr. Experience in other PPC media such as LinkedIn or Indeed will also be of benefit but not a requirement.
- You will be highly organised, intelligent, personable and professional. Highly literate and numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- You will have an enthusiasm for digital marketing and a desire to understand and learn as much as possible.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
KEYWORDS: PPC / Campaigns / Google Ads / Bing Ads / Facebook / Social Media
- Digital Trends
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'