Night’s outs and company trips! Create memories in a great social environment while working for an award-winning, creative and highly talented digital agency based in trendy South Manchester! Take a step up to management level by becoming their new PPC Account Manager and be part of a rapidly growing company that is always ready to push you to the next stage of your career.
Do you stand out from the crowd? Our client is looking for an individual who can think creatively and turn ideas into actual campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a large scale of global clients and have a great impact on all set projects within the company.
This is an agency that focuses on personal and professional development, so the right candidate must be motivated and eager to learn, with a positive attitude to provide high-quality customer service. Strong organisational skills are key to this role, as the PPC Account Manager will be part of the full process from setting objectives and deliver the actual campaign. The right candidate must be passionate and love all things about digital and enthusiastically find new trends on the market.
The key responsibility for the PPC Account Manager is to develop and implement multi-channel marketing strategies according to set objectives and report directly to Head of Account Management. It is therefore essential to possess excellent communication skills to ensure good work flow between the teams.
Main responsibilities for the PPC Account Manager
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies according to client briefs and objectives
- Manage SEO and PPC campaign budgets and ensure costs are kept within agreed expenses
- Have the full overview of set campaigns
- Manage website developments
- Report campaign performance
- Run client meetings and presentations
- Team management and ensure all tasks are completed within set deadlines
- Measure campaign performance and tracking
- Understand client requirements and present new opportunities to grow existing accounts
Key skills and attributes required for this role
- Min. 2 years of experience for running digital marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of SEO, PPC, Display, Paid Social and remarketing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills are required to measure campaign performance and manage budgets
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Experience with hands on Google Analytics
- Possess relevant Google qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills for managing internal teams and client requirements
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Great understanding of general marketing principles and social media platforms
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills for sales demonstrations
Step up in your career and become the PPC Account Manager for an award winning digital agency, who will give you a clear career path to continuously grow! Do you want to hear more about this role? Apply now!
- Account Management
- Marketing Strategies
- Google Analytics