PPC Account Manager
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 basic plus full company benefits/perks, free on-site parking?
Our client, an award winning search marketing agency has a new opportunity for an experienced 'PPC Account Manager’ to join their team in Tonbridge, Kent.
We’re looking for an PPC superstar to join our client's journey to become the UK’s leading search marketing agency. They're a boutique agency that punches well above it’s weight, but pride themselves in their technical SEO ability and PPC campaign performances to be able to deliver exceptional results for some of the UK’s biggest brands.
- You will work with a bunch of clients from big to small and spanning a wide range of industry sectors.
- You will work as part of a team on larger accounts and with smaller independents
- Having such diversity in your work is one of the major advantages of working for an agency like them
- Ultimately your main objective is to create & manage fantastic PPC accounts start to finish; exceeding client’s expectations and making sure they constantly feel well managed and supported.
- You will often have complete autonomy to create and execute biddable strategies that meet the needs of their clients
- The aim of the game is optimisation and continuous improvement for our clients.
- You’ll analyse data, optimise campaigns, as well as keeping in touch regularly with your clients to ensure they have the reports they need and understand what we’re doing to maximise their return on investment.
- Google Adwords & Bing will be the prime focus, but we also manage Paid Social campaigns within Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Previous experience of Paid Social would be a huge bonus.
- We use website analytics platforms like Google Analytics to tie campaign performance to business results.
- Demonstrating the bottom line value of our campaigns is crucial.
- Ultimately you will be an integral part of the team, and a vital member of the PPC department.
- You will help them grow and deliver world class, award-winning PPC campaigns that provide a tangible return for their clients.
What does a great candidate look like to us?
- 2-year minimum experience working in PPC across Google & Bing. Either in-house, agency side or as a freelancer.
- Preferably including Google Shopping.
- Experience managing Paid Social campaigns (Facebook, Twitter etc) and/or 3 rd party tools such as DoubleClick is a major plus, but not a requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel.
- You love digital marketing and you’re eager to learn and expand your skill set.
- Highly ambitious.
- Exceptional Prioritisation skills.
- You’re able to work on the tasks that matter most and organise your time effectively.
- Highly organised. The kind of person who has a list for their lists.
- Confident presenting, dealing with clients and managing expectations.
- Social Media
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job