The breif for the (PPC) Paid Search Account manager
My client is a fast-moving international Marketing Agency based in London looking for a passionate, results-driven Paid Search Account Manager and a true PPC specialist to join their digital marketing services team.
If you are looking for an international client list to define their success and your digital marketing team, this is the role for you.
The main responsibilities of the (PPC) Paid Search Account manager will be
- Day to day contact for the client
- Lead client meetings and communications on all PPC matters
- Create and execute PPC campaigns to meet, exceed client objectives; keyword research, campaign set-up, ad creation and managing related translation activities for international clientèle.
- Plan and implement testing into Search and Display campaigns - (ad copy testing, landing page testing, day-part targeting, keyword expansion, etc..).
- Deliver detailed results each week.
The successful (PPC) Paid Search Account manager will have
- 3+ year’s client or agency-side managing successful PPC campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience of tools like Google Analytics and Kenshoo as well as market Search and Display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display.
- Knowledge of Baidu and Yandex platforms. (Russian or Chinese)
- Confidence in working with a variety of stakeholders at all level
Package for the (PPC) Paid Search Account manager
- £30,000 - £34,000 Based on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexi working hours
- Career Progression
- Great London location to work from
- Paid Search Account manager
- Baidu and Yandex
- Account Manager
- Digital Agency
- Paid Search Campaigns