We are seeking a PPC Account Manager / Digital Expert to join our client’s expanding business in Ipswich, Suffolk. This is a freshly created role, which has arisen due to the ongoing success of the business and the excellent e-commerce solutions they offer to their growing customer base.
Our client have been trading for over 10 years now, and employ around 35 staff. Their success has been built on their friendly and knowledgeable service, as well as quality, on-trend products. Our client offer bespoke promotional merchandise and giftware as well as e-commerce solutions for some of the world’s most recognisable character brands.
As the business and customer base has evolved, our client took the decision to not only manufacture these items on behalf of their clients, but also set-up and manage e-commerce sites for their customers’ brands too. This involves selling and marketing products not just via their own branded websites, but through other online stores such as Etsy, Not On The High Street and other popular trend-driven online retail destinations.
The role of the PPC Account Manager / Digital Expert will involve managing all PPC adverts for approximately 15 core brand stores, working with a set budget, ensuring a healthy ROI. You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing team and CEO to plan strategies and report back your results on a weekly/monthly basis.
If you tick most or all of the following criteria, then this role could be perfectly suited to you!
- A passion for PPC and some PPC experience is preferable
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Good AdWords and Google Analytics knowledge
- Ability to use business acumen to make decisions on PPC strategy
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
- Delivery on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms simultaneously
- Experience and knowledge of APIs
- Experience of online marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon
- Content generation for Shopify web shop
- Working knowledge of programming including PHP, HTML, Java and MySQL (useful but not essential)
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Passion for technology and helping businesses succeed
- Proven problem solver with ability to work under your own initiative
- Highly motivated, self-directed and well organised
If you feel this may suit you and that you fit the above criteria above then please get in touch! You can apply through our website or via Reed.co.uk
In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary that may be somewhat negotiable, as well as a fun, passionate and creative working environment with a vibrant, happy workforce!
Due to the high volume of CV’s we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!
- Marketing Campaigns
- Increasing ROI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"