Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with an expanding digital, creative agency as they look to appoint a PPC Account Executive. Working in the heart of the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for the paid elements of clients integrated, multi channel campaigns.
The agency’s client base spans high street, retail brands, blue chip brands and sector leading niche specialist industries. All campaigns involve significant planning and strategy, and you will have our in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, SEO professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of paid search marketing campaign objectives.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency’s clients and further developing the agency’s proposition and competitive edge.
Duties of the PPC Account Executive:
- Play a leading role in strategic discussions about how paid search can solve client’s business challenges and drive marketing performance.
- Understand client’s objectives and develop multi channel and multi stage paid strategies to support them.
- Contribute to the new business process by reviewing and critiquing prospective clients paid activity and creating compelling sales collateral.
- Generate effective PPC ad copy and work closely with the Design team to develop supportive creative concepts.
- Researching keywords and user behaviour to tailor campaigns to customer stage and need.
- Devise and implement multi channel strategies which may include:- multiple audiences across the display network, text adds and multi platform paid social.
- Implementation of multivariate testing to continuously improve ROI and campaign performance.
- Develop bid management strategies to optimise ad position, cost per click and cost per conversion.
Experience required as a PPC Account Executive:
- Experience working within Google AdWords, Bing Ads and ideally Facebook Manager
- Worked within a digital agency setting, specifically within Paid Search
- Circa 12-18 months min experience witihin a dedicated and focussed PPC role
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Is proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes
- Digital Agency
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'