Cental Employment are working in partnership with a new digital performance client based in the North East, as they look to appoint a PPC Account Executive, joining a growing digital marketing team.
They looking for a PPC Executive who can maintain the high services levels we provide to their clients, ensuring deadlines are met on-time, within budget and to the exacting standards our clients have become accustomed to. This position offers direct client relationship responsibilities along with hands-on work for the client, including the planning, launching and management of the campaigns throughout their lifetime, monitoring budgets, analysing the campaigns and making recommendations to clients based on results.
Responsibilities of the PPC Account Executive:-
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Implementation of new clients’ account set up and research done on behalf of client
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Be involved in keyword research, selection and audience targeting
- Manage performance issues, understand the issue and make improvements
- Own customer relationship and be their trusted search advisor
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Produce reports for clients
- Write copy for Google Ads
The successful will have the following experience:-
- Has at least 2 years proven PPC experience in the industry, ideally gained within a dedicated PPC role and digital agency environment
- Someone who excels PPC and has a passion for helping customer succeed.
- Has excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- They take great satisfaction in completing projects and going the extra mile to help a client.
- They have excellent communication skills, know how to speak to clients to understand and interpret requirements and doesn’t shy away from challenging work.
- They are enthusiastic, motivated and are keen to become an integral part of a busy growing team.
- Have a good overall knowledge of SEO and digital marketing.
- Enjoys keeping up with industry trends
- Google Ads certified as a minimum
- Google Analytics certified
- Digital Agency
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'