This leading media advertising agency is based in the heart of Manchester and they are looking to expand their team within the search division, specifically PPC. They are looking for a PPC Account Director who can help assist with the creation and delivery of their search strategy, within their pay per click (PPC) section as well as leading the PPC team and motivating them to exceed KPI’s and client ROI’s.
This is an amazing advertising agency to work for as they have a great team who work hard to deliver excellent digital marketing and online advertising solutions for their client base. They are global standard when it comes to agencies and provide outstanding digital marketing solutions to the region.
The key requirements of this PPC Account Director will be:
- Manage and drive a PPC team strategy always considering the bigger picture at all times as well as reviewing detail and day to day performance from PPC Account Manager
- Polished client facing skills and are able to build and maintain working relationships.
- The ability to manage clients on a day to day basis and convert their requirements into an effective PPC search strategy
- Be able to manage and deliver PPC strategies, liaising with clients through the whole process
- Work with the whole team to drive revenue for clients against their target and ROI objectives
- Present results, make good judgement calls and change the direction of their activity if required
- Help develop the PPC offering for the agency
- Be an opinionated thought leader and get involved in conferences and industry events
Skills and Attributes
- A minimum of 5 years in a PPC roles and have thorough knowledge and skills of the latest updates and advances in PPC
- Experience dealing with a portfolio of clients and the expert in their objectives
- Have a strategic mind and able to analyse performance and make decisions based on extrapolation of previous reported performance
- Able to communicate clearly complex information in clear way
- Can identify problems and come up with solutions based on experience and knowledge
- Be a key figure in the business and have strong mentor type skills that more junior members aspire to emulate
- Bring people with you and build capabilities of manager and team in order to maximise capabilities within the team
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further their career in a large advertising agency offering great career potential. If you want that next step, or urgently need a change from your existing agency/environment then get in touch!