PPC Account Manager - retail
£30-40k plus benefits, dependant on experience
Are you looking for the next exciting step in your PPC agency career?
This great opportunity sits within a well-respected, independent performance agency known for delivering excellent results for clients in the retail/ ecommerce sector. As a Paid Search Account Manager, you will manage PPC activity for several key clients, including some international work. You will have the main responsibility for managing most client communications and will also manage an Account Executive. In return this agency offers some fantastic benefits including an annual bonus scheme, team days out and your birthday off, whilst recognising the importance of work-life balance.
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of PPC campaigns, ensuring accounts are optimised and all KPIs are met
- Building relationships across the agency and externally, for example with search engines, whilst ensuring clear client communication at all times
- Having the opportunity to take the first step into management by overseeing a PPC Account Executive
- Providing regular client reports on campaign performance, delivering client business reviews and helping to grow business
- Using your up to date industry knowledge and PPC awareness to help prepare for new business pitches
- Your proven ability to lead paid search activity and work on DR accounts will be complemented by an understanding of other channels
- Demonstrable experience working with large, ideally international accounts in an agency will enable you to thrive in this fast-paced environment
- You will be keen to take a step into management and help develop and train an Account Executive
- As a paid search professional with experience using 3rd party bid management tools you have an analytical mind and are comfortable using Excel.
If you are keen to develop your career in an award-winning agency and have the ability to take responsibility for the delivery of PPC campaigns whilst managing an Account Executive, hit the apply button now!
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Jenny Dunford- Executive Consultant