Timeplan Education are currently recruiting for Teachers in Portsmouth ready for September 2020
Do you have experience of teaching Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 pupils? Our clients are varied Primary Schools based around the city.
We are looking for Teachers who can register with us for work day to day, short term or on a long-term basis
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable young people to learn
- Be a class tutor, ensuring needs are met and establish excellent relationships with students
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Headteacher
- Adhere to all working protocols as agreed and published in the handbook
- Plan and lead children in off-site enrichment activities
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
Person Specification (Essential)
- Successful class teaching experience.
- An excellent knowledge of the curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
- Most recent employment reference details
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role TimePlan will offer:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Free online training
- A supportive Consultant
If you feel you fit the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV or call and speak to a member of our team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'