Hackney / Stoke Newington
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Stoke Newington, east London, seeking a PPA Teacher to begin in the spring term. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage well in lessons. The PPA Teacher role will be commencing ASAP and offers a daily rate of up to £160.00 per day.
The PPA Teacher role:
- Covering PPA across KS1 and KS2
- No planning
- 4 days per week (Monday - Thursday)
- Long-term contract on offer
- Daily rate up to £160.00 per day
- Recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Two form entry
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Very friendly environment
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the PPA Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Due to the urgent nature of this post, interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'