- To cover PPA across the KS1/KS2 year groups
- Supportive and friendly school
- Full time position to start in January 2018
A safe, caring and comfortable 3 form entry Primary school based within an excellent location in South London (Sutton), is seeking to appoint a confident and competent PPA teacher to join their excellent team in September 2018.
The successful PPA Teacher will have:
- An experienced Primary Teacher that strives to improve outcomes for each and every student
- Team player who is able to effectively deploy support staff when necessary
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Ability to be flexible across the primary phases
What we can offer the successful PPA Teacher:
- Open classroom spaces that promote inquisitive and inspired learning
- A senior leadership team that is open to new ways of working and meets the needs of the local school community very well
- Inner London pay in line with experience on the Main or Upper Pay Scale plus TLR roles available
You must hold a relevant teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education, PGCE or equivalent) and QTS, or eligibility to obtain this, alongside relevant experience.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience for this PPA role then please send your CV through to Jo at Reeson Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job