PPA Teacher - Full Time- Primary School-Cardiff
Long term position £90 - £105 per day
Due to a member of staff leaving this popular Primary School in Cardiff the school are looking for a ppa teacher to strengthen their welcoming and well-established team. The position is a PPA role to work throughout all primary year groups which there are some challenging pupils therefore strong behaviour management is needed. There is help within the classes in the form of teaching assistant sand The successful candidate will be required to help raise the levels of literacy and maths as the school is looking to raise standards as a whole therefore if the candidate were to be Read Write ink trained and have experience with Big Maths that would be beneficial. Further more, the successful candidate will need to be forward thinking, positive and enthusiastic in everything they do.
This Cardiff Primary School has a strong management infrastructure allowing both its staff and pupils to feel supported in everything they do. This is a fantastic school to work at and offers a huge range of facilities which allow teachers and support staff to develop their skills and improve lesson quality. The overall working environment at this school is once which should be admired as the staff are all very friendly and welcoming and the head teacher is continually listening to new ideas from staff on how they can improve pupil learning.
This is a great opportunity to join this Cardiff Primary School and become part of its exceptional team. The position is for 5 days a week and is a longer term placement for the right candidate.
To become part of the Academic teaching team at this Primary School you will:
* Have experience of working in a classroom setting
* Experience in foundation phase and KS2 will be beneficial
* Able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* AWR pay scale after 12 weeks work within any school
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
To Apply or for more information please contact Rhiannon Williams on or email
- FULL TIME TEACHER- PPA COVER - CARDIFF