Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: KS2 Primary PPA Teacher
Salary: £29,000 -£38,000
Start Date: ASAP
- Excellent opportunity for a class teacher seeking a change from having their own class
- Federated Primary School in the heart of South London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Primary Teacher that is seeking a change from class teaching. Our client is a group of schools located in South London that are seeking PPA teachers to work across one of their school sites in South London. The school welcomes candidates with QTS and teachers of whom have trained overseas but have UK experience.
As PPA Teacher you will be expected to:-
- ensuring that all teachers receive their PPA entitlement during timetabled teaching time;
- providing enrichment activities and specified work, as directed by class teacher, to enhance the curriculum and increase standards;
- supporting the learning of pupils with special educational needs;
- taking any such part as may be required in the review, development and management of activities relating to the curriculum, organisation and pastoral functions of the school;
- co-ordinating or managing an agreed area of the curriculum to support the school improvement plan.
As PPA Teacher you will be responsible for:-
- be aware of the educational aims of the school and to support the achievement of those aims.
- ensure the safety of the children in his/her care at all times, and to comply with the Health and Safety responsibilities issued by the governors of the school.
- be responsible for co-ordinating a subject or subjects across the whole school. (To be agreed with Headteacher depending on experience).
- to undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibilities as may be required/from time to time.
- be responsible for providing PPA release for teachers as timetabled
- to provide teaching and learning support for pupils with special education needs within and out of class
- be responsible for liaising effectively in all aspects of teaching and learning including: planning, preparation, assessment, monitoring, evaluating and reporting to class teachers and parents
If you meet the criteria below, please send your CV asap to Cara at Reeson Education