PPA Teacher - Richmond Upon Thames
PPA Teacher Required for Primary School in Richmond Upon Thames
Are you an experienced teacher looking to step away from a full time class teacher role and be able to teach without the responsibilities of planning?
We are looking for PPA teacher's to teach across KS1/KS2 classes on a part time basis at schools across Richmond Upon Thames.
The school's are looking for teacher's who can cover PPA time across all different year groups and there will be set classes on each day.
To be successful in your application you must…
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (NQT's welcome)
* Have gained recent teaching experience within a school setting
* Possess in depth understanding of the Key Stage 1 Curriculum.
* Be confident in working with both children and adults
* Have an innovative and creative approach to the curriculum,.
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
* Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments.
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS.
In addition to the above we also supply day to day, short term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing and are currently working with multiple primary schools across London recruiting for day/day and long-term supply teachers.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please submit your CV online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"