PPA Teacher - Primary School - Harrow - Physical Education
Engage Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a Good Primary School in Harrow. The school is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PPA teacher to start immediately on a full-time role.
The successful candidate will plan and deliver Physical Education to all year groups.
Minimum requirements for Teachers:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A passion for Teaching
- Experience teaching Physical Education at KS1 and KS2.
Additionally, we are looking for;
- A committed and caring teacher who can act as a strong positive role model.
- Someone who works well in a team and can cooperate with other professionals in order to continue the betterment of the school.
- A professional and organised individual whose lessons engage and excite pupils; inspiring them to take pride in their learning.
- A person who has proficient literacy and numeracy skills.
- A bright and enthusiastic individual who can quickly form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils.
Being the current holders of the Education Investors Award for 'Recruitment service of the year', we ensure a service to our teachers like no other.
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme, so if you know anyone looking for work in the education sector, get in touch and you will be in with a chance of winning £150.
- Engage Education pay in line with AWR, meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee.
- A huge benefit for working through Engage Education means you will have your own designated consultant, providing ongoing support and guidance.
- You will also have access to free CPD training through our exclusive partnership with Creative Education.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, please apply to this advert or contact Joe Raffell at Engage Education.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'