JBD Education are seeking 2 highly enthusiastic PPA teachers to work in a 3 form entry Primary school based in the Borough of Greenwich who have the ability to inspire and motivate in the classroom.
- PPA Teacher
- No planning required
- £125 - £165 per day
An OFSTED rated 'GOOD’ primary school in Greenwich looking for 2 teachers to cover PPA until the end of the academic year - NQTs are welcome to apply.
The school are seeking to appoint teachers who are passionate about children and their learning, with excellent subject knowledge to enable every child to achieve their full potential.
The school have an immediate vacancy to start ASAP for 2 lively and enthusiastic teachers who have the experience and capabilities to carry out this important role in the school.
You will be required to provide PPA cover from Reception through to Year 6.
Ideal PPA Teacher:
- You must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- You will ideally have worked in KS1 & KS2
- You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience - NQT's are welcome to apply
- Ideally have a SEN experience although not essential
The school can offer you:
- Children who are motivated, well behaved and a pleasure to teach
- A small school where everyone knows each other and works closely together
- A school that is creative, forward-thinking and committed to high expectations for all
- A supportive working environment which values everyone
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
If you would like to know more about the schools we work with please send your CV to Jodie @ JBD Recruitment or call in to discuss roles we currently have.
Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Qualified Teacher