We are looking for teachers in the south Oxfordshire area for daily supply and PPA cover within the primary setting specifically Key Stage 2. We have built strong relationships with schools in south Oxfordshire over the years who require Key Stage 2 experience teachers for a variety of roles. If you are looking for flexible work which can fit around you please get in touch.
The successful candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
All applicants are welcomed fully qualified, NQT or OTT teacher.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Be prepared to travel to a variety of schools
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Good communication skills
-Have Experience in a primary setting.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week