The role is to start from Easter 2018 and to last a term. This will be to cover multiple year groups, covering PPA cover and 1-1 / group work.
The School is a 2 form entry school, based in the busy town of Brackley.
The ideal candidate will have good subject knowledge, be motivated to help children of all ages and be flexible with their time. As well as having experience with 1-1 and group work.
To be a successful Primary teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
-Have the ability and experience of working in a Primary school setting
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job