Powertrain EMS Systems Control Engineer
Job title: Powertrain EMS Systems Control Engineer
Salary Range: Competetive
Hours: 37.5-hour week Monday to Friday
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
6 month rolling contract working for a leading automotive manufacturing business
A Powertrain EMS Systems Integration Engineer is required with knowledge of powertrain development ECUs (Bosch/Delphi) to support the powertrain strategy to deliver conventional, hybrid, electrification powertrains and related technology into passenger/commercial vehicles. Candidates with Simulink RTP, MATLAB and PT EMS experience would be well received.
Due to new projects and workload this client based in Coventry requires an experienced, dynamic, leading Powertrain EMS Systems Integration Engineer to undergo a 6-month rolling contract role. As a Powertrain EMS Systems Integration Engineer you will be required to:
- PT EMS development aspects across a range of powertrain efficiency projects like Atkinson cycle and alternate fuel technologies as required.
- Responsible for all powertrain EMS functionality and implementation
- Develop SW and integration into EMS
- Support EMS supplier liaison and supplier technical development
- Component integration and use of rapid prototype SW and HW
- Software fault diagnosis / report throughout S/W release phases. Vehicle build support and associated diagnosis
- Support Calibration team in OBD and diagnostic activity
- Ensure all data and reports are appropriately documented
- Ensures that the appropriate test standards are applied and are reviewed/updated as technology progresses
- Support where required in quality documentation and diagnostic specification and implementation
- Supporting the function lead, controls and calibration
- Support development and use of new technologies within the department
The Powertrain EMS Systems Integration Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working with Powertrain development ECU's (Bosch/Delphi)
- Experience with technical report writing and improvements
- PT EMS Systems
- Simulink RTO and MATLAB
- PT Technology projects
- Degree Qualified - Desirable
- Working towards Chartered status or already chartered - Desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Powertrain EMS Systems Integration Engineering. In return for your experience, this Coventry business will offer you:
- 6 month rolling contract position
- Competetive pay rates
- 37.5-hour week Monday to Friday
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Powertrain EMS Systems Integration Engineering. If you have any questions about the direct procurement specialist role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'