PowerPoint and Keynote Designer
Our client who specialises in delivering engaging digital events for audiences in virtual, hybrid and live events, strategy, content, production and technology are recruiting for a Technology Operations Lead! Within this role you will be part of a multi-skilled and vibrant design team delivering PowerPoint / Keynote agenda design and content for corporate presentations that showcase high levels of creativity and understanding.
- Support the Client team in the preparation of RFP & Proposals as required.
- Attend Client meetings, calls and reviews on a regular basis or as required.
- Create and Maintain client relationships, being the go to person for Presentation Content.
- Ensuring that all reports and presentation material are produced and formatted in a professional manner.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations within existing templates.
- Updating and applying branding to existing presentations.
- Creating word documents/reports within company house style.
- Managing the delivery of literature to client expectations within approved deadlines.
- Creating new templates in PowerPoint/Word.
- Being a part of the new global rebrand project.
- Keen to travel, this role will involve a considerable amount of time onsite.
- Work collaboratively with Board, Peers and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects.
- Attend company training days as and when required.
- Attend company meetings as and when required.
- Help deliver company training to effectively use the company brand.
- Undertake any additional task as required to support the business.
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint template design and functionality.
- You will need to be comfortable onsite at events managing PowerPoint slide advancement and amends as required, so long days and travel will be required.
- Adobe CC applications, particularly InDesign and Illustrator plus a working knowledge of Photoshop would be advantageous.
- Use of Keynote and Presi knowledge.
- The ability to cope well with high pressure/deadline driven environment.
- To be able to work well within a team environment and on own initiative.
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Holiday - 25 days + bank holiday
Must have been employed for a minimum of 6 months (ie: start date before 01st July) to be eligible to join the discretional bonus scheme and to be eligible to receive any 'general company annual salary increase’ (effective January of each year).
Pension 4% contribution from company
Commission for all New Client Business introduced (5% paid for the first year of business - full details available).
Flexible Working (Business needs will always prevail therefore all successful candidates need to be prepared to attend office 5 days if required however, and where appropriate, managers may assign work from home days at their discretion)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications PrinceWood Recruitment receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'