BI Business Analyst - Glasgow - Microsoft House
Are you a Business Intelligence professional who is keen to move into a pure Microsoft Environment that is recognised as one of the leading MS development houses in Scotland? Do you need autonomy, complete flexible working and a mature working environment? If so, this may be perfect for you…
I am looking for an experienced Microsoft BI Analyst who is currently (or previously) working with Microsoft BI and keen to further enhance their skills working with like-minded individuals.
This role will see you working with a team of seven highly experienced technologists on a variety of projects for this multi-Billion pound global enterprise. You will be working with some of the best in the industry who collaborate well as a team and have the right attitude with an open policy on collaboration.
The company is renowned for their award winning training and progression. They have one of the most distinguished relationships directly with Microsoft in Scotland and their trainers are regularly on-site to support and train the companies engineers in the latest Microsoft development tools. This is a data centric organisation with their internal team accountable for the customer's data in over 100 countries.
What will I be doing?
- Provide business analysis support to for BI requests from the business; gathering, documenting and communicating business requirements in both technical and non-technical documentation
- Develop and manage project plans for delivery of new BI products, or enhancement to existing products, working closely with the BI developers and support testing of new products
- Support incident management / BAU activities for BI services to meet agreed SLAs, using problem solving skills to reach resolutions
What do I need for this job?
- Good Microsoft PowerBI experience and familiarisation with the Microsoft BI stack
- Ideally SSRS / SSIS experience
- Exposure to Agile methodologies an advantage
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on . We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'