A power supply company that designs bespoke power solutions is looking to recruit experienced Power Supply Design Engineers to join the engineering team as the company continues to expand.
The company based in Reading, offers Power Supply Design Engineers high quality employee training developed around the core values of the organisation. They offer the widest range of power products available from one source, and boasts other design facilities in Asia, Europe, and North America.
The Power Supply Design engineers will be responsible for the research and design of power solutions such as AC-DC switch mode power supplies, from original concept through to production in industrial, healthcare and technology applications.
You will work in a self-motivated team of approximately 8, in conjunction with mechanical, manufacturing engineers and technicians. The successful applicants would be expected to mentor and coach other engineers in the team.
Requirements of the Power Supply Design Engineer
- Degree in Electronic Engineering/Power Electronics or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience in AC-DC switch-mode power supply design from conception to production
- Knowledge of EMC, thermals, magnetic design, analogue and digital design
- Experience of wide range of topologies, including LLC
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise work activities
- Good oral and written communication
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases over time)
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare for you and immediate family
- Childcare vouchers
- 3X annual salary life assurance
- Training courses
- Bonus plan
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Power Supply Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job