Role Title: Power Press Setter Operator
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Assignment: Temp - Perm
Hours of Work: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm rotating weekly
Our Client, an established building product manufacturer, requires power press operatives to join their busy team. To set-up, maintain and operate the machines within the department to maximise production efficiency, ensuring H&S and quality standards are adhered to.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Clear understanding of Health & Safety in the work place.
- At least 3 years experience in industry, operating / setting Power Presses and associated ancillary equipment (levellers, feed units etc)
- Conduct tool changes and machine set-ups
- Ensure machines are run at optimum production speeds
- Ensure machines and tooling are maintained in optimum condition
- Liaise with tool room and maintenance department.
- Carry out daily checks and action accordingly
- Work with supervisor to plan production output
- Ensure tooling and machines are maintained and operated in a safe way
- Comply with all applicable H&S regulations
- Maintain high standard house-keeping
Keywords: Manufacturing, Operative, Warehouse, Machine
ontact Details: If you would like to apply for this role please contact Alice on or by emailing your CV to alice @vital-people.co.uk
We are our client`s exclusive recruitment supplier and are delighted to be recruiting for this position.
Please note that shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a formal interview at our Chester or Manchester office, to enable us to carry out a thorough assessment on behalf of our employer clients.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job