The core job role will include:
- Responsible for the introduction of new switch mode power supply products including
AC/DC and DC/DC converters up to 1kV, 50kW
- Collaborating with internal/external customers to develop functional specification
- Converter topology selection, design and simulation to meet key industry/automotive EMC
and safety standards
- Supervising engineers/technicians towards development, test and validation of initial
- Supporting transfer of product, through manufacture, to end customer
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience in full product life cycle of switch mode
power supply (SMPS), AC/DC and DC/DC converters
- Detailed knowledge of analogue, digital and power electronics including control circuit
design, PCB layout techniques, component selection, thermal management and MTBF
- Practical experience with bench test and lab equipment
- Altium or similar schematic/PCB design environment
- Standards compliance with e.g. ISO 7637, ISO 6469, EN 61800
- Embedded software development experience in C or C++
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- Power Electronics
- Electronic Design
- Switch mode Power
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'